31 July 2012

Love Song, an intermezzo



I know, this isn't the original version of this song, but by the way 311 covers the song, I constantly fall in love with the way they pack the song and bring the ambience that comes so, so soft and....lovely :)

I miss us that listening to this song together, laying in bed and giggled of the awkwardness because you listened to the song for the very first time.
You listened to this song once, then twice, then repeated it over and over again,
then you hugged me,
tightly.
Then you smiled, indeed you showed your signature silly smile. Silly :p

Sometimes I wonder, with everything that we're facing now, will we survive?
Then I would listen to this song,
and suddenly the faith comes back to the surface.
That we are,
going to be alright..

However far away, I will always love you.
However long I stay, I will always love you.
Whatever words I say, I will always love you.
I will always love you..
:)