05 December 2010

Maroon 5's excitement: Got Nothing.

I didn't get any access into Maroon 5's ticket purchasing.
*sigh*
Yes, this will be an uninteresting blogpost, so if you're gonna leave me, i recommend you to do it now before you read this entire post.
....
Done?
Ah, not yet. Kay.
....
Done again?
Okay. Here we go.

As you all know in my previous post of how i wanna watch Maroon 5 performance here badly, how i was feeling excited and put all of my attention to them, how my heartbeats turned faster when i was waiting for the ticket purchasing at 9.

Finally, the time turned to 9 o'clock.
I opened the website. Jakartaconcerts.com, to buy the ticket via bank transfer.
Failed.
I tried more.
Couldn't access the web.
Tried again.
Filled the form of some information,
I smiled.
Clicked 'next'.
COULDN'T ACCESS THE WEB.
.....
Ohwell.
And i've tried those things above for two hours.
And i still didn't get any access for it.
I tried again, refreshed the page.
THE PURCHASING SYSTEM HAS GONE.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's closed already.
Dang.

Then..
I called my cousin.
Asked her to use her credit cards to purchase the ticket via Javamusikindo.com.
She allowed me. Told me all information of her personal information that required in the purchasing form.
I used it.
Filled everything that required.
Clicked 'next'.
FAILED.
Okay, tried again.
Filled again, load the page again.
SUCCESS.
Yeay, i said.
Then it came to last step of purchasing.
I confirmed the required information again, blah blah blah.
Clicked 'next'.
Hoping, in the name of God.
Then....
TRANSACTION DENIED.
....
I was so speechless.
I refreshed the page, tried to do the transaction again.
The page took some more time to load.
Then.
THE PURCHASING SYSTEM HAS CLOSED.
....
Yes, you're right.
There's no 'buy tickets' button below the Maroon 5's ticket, anymore.
Dang.
I couldn't say anything.
I was more speechless than before.

Now you all understand how i'm feeling sorry for myself because i didn't get myself to buy the ticket directly.
Now you all see how i regret this one.
You all had already known that this is something that i've been waiting for years.
Since i was in my Junior High School, second grade.
Then when it comes real, i didn't set myself into a maximum effort to get the ticket.
I should've got up from bed earlier then go to buy the ticket directly.
Like the others.
....
Ohwell.
Now you all read that i have a terrible Sunday.
The most terrible Sunday i've ever had.
That i don't get any access to something that i've been waiting since i was a teenager.
....
And now, the radio's playing "Nothing Lasts Forever" by Maroon 5.
*sigh*
I'm off to kill myself, people.
Nah, i'm kidding.
But i'm off now, really off.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, people.
I smile here. Trust me.