03 December 2010

Miserable. Not anymore

pic was taken from here


It's December, on the 3rd day.
After few days ago, at the end of November, at my last blogpost at 23rd November 2010, to be exact, which saying that i'm a mess.
Yes, i was.

I was in a deep misery, couldn't hold my tears even for a minute. I mourned all day, my both cheeks were wet by tears. I was disgusting at that time, exactly.
But not at the night.
My monochrome brother called.
We talked bout that.
Step by step. Each detail was deliberated and explained.
I told him the story, he explained me why.
He said i did the right thing.
We talked. We grinned. We laughed out loud, at 3 AM.
The misery had gone.
The tears wept away.
I embraced happiness, and relieved.
Thank God, thank him.
The next day, i talked with my colorful sister.
We talked bout this also. She smiled. Eventho i didn't see her bright-little-eyes, i could feel it.
That she's there, with her cup of tea, a jar of chocolate cookies, put her everything next to me.
She didn't say many things, she just sat there, listened to me, no, she read me. Every of the words i typed.
And i felt warmth surrounding me.
Thank God, thank her.
I'm lucky, totally.
:)


Well, i couldn't say anything else, but thank you, everyone, for everything.
Each step, each condition, each possibility, each opportunity, each hug, each kiss, each stare, and each-everything-that-makes-me-learn.
Learn that i have a beautiful life with beautiful people and their beautiful love surrounding me.
I love you all.
I mean it.

Have a great Friday night, people.
You, please have a good life, we'll have our own good life, won't we? :)