28 October 2010

COOKIES! :D :D :p :)

So i found this when i got home:


A PACKAGE! There's my name and my address written on it.
I pretty wonder who sent this, because i didn't bought anything in any online shop.
So, i opened it, and...

COOKIES!!!
*belly dance*

You wanna know who's the lovely sender of this lovely chewy cookies?
My Colourful Sister.
She is!
:D
Ohmy how i feel so glad when i got this package, how i really love the taste of every bite of the cookies, how i feel grateful to have a lovely sister like her, how i love her so much, how i know you all jealous of me because i'm having a number one mood booster like her!
:D
Wonder who she is? The truly colourful sister? Her name? What does she look like? Her fave color? 
Secret.
:p
And yes, dear you, the cookies sender. I know you read this.
I just want you to know that,
I love you, so much. To the max. Thank you for making me feeling so grateful. Thank you for everything nice you do to me. Thank you for this cookies(indeed), and i know, that someday, we'll be happy, no one will hurt us or makes us feel really bad, ANYMORE.
And i promise you, that i'll never let anyone make you cry like that night. No one will do.
Love, 
Anita
:)